Application deadline: March 20th, 2021
Late Application deadline: April 9th, 2021 (additional $50 fee)
Documents required for the Preliminary Round:
- A non-refundable $60.00 application fee submitted with your application online.
- For Duet and Ensemble categories, the fee is $40 per person.
- Preliminary application – completed online.
- A copy of the birth certificate or another form of ID that serves as proof of the contestant’s age and country of residence (if the participant entered the competition previously, this document is not required).
- An unedited video recording via YouTube link/links of contestant’s performance/performances of required works.
Each performance time limit is determined by the level entered.
Elementary A: up to 6 minutes
Elementary B: up to 8 minutes
Intermediate A: up to 10 minutes
Intermediate B: up to 12 minutes
Advanced A: up to 14 minutes
Advanced B: up to 16 minutes